Overview and Reports | Meetings
The Measure Applications Partnership (MAP) will operate through a two‐tiered structure. An overarching, standing, multi-stakeholder Coordinating Committee will set the strategy for the Partnership and provide direction to, and ensure synchronization among, the advisory workgroups. The workgroups will advise the Coordinating Committee on measures needed for specific uses, with the time-limited task forces advising on “families of measures”—related measures across settings and populations. The Coordinating Committee will provide input to HHS and private sector initiatives on measures for use in public reporting, performance-based payment, and other programs.
- MAP Pre-Rulemaking Report: 2013 Recommendations on Measures Under Consideration by HHS February 1, 2013
- Further Exploration of Healthcare Quality Measurement for the Dual Eligible Beneficiary Population Interim Report December 21, 2012
- MAP Strategic Plan: 2012 - 2015 October 1, 2012
- MAP Families of Measures: Safety, Care Coordination, Cardiovascular Conditions, Diabetes October 1, 2012
- Measuring Healthcare Quality for the Dual Eligible Beneficiary Population: Final Report to HHS June 1, 2012
- Performance Measurement Coordination Strategy for the Hospice and Palliative Care Report June 1, 2012
- Performance Measurement Coordination Strategy for PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospitals Report June 1, 2012
- MAP Approach to the Strategic Plan June 1, 2012
- MAP Pre-Rulemaking Report February 1, 2012
- MAP Coordination Strategy for PAC/LTC Performance Measurement Report February 1, 2012
- Coordination Strategy for Clinician Performance Measurement October 1, 2011
- Coordination Strategy for Healthcare-Acquired Conditions and Readmissions Across Public and Private Payers October 1, 2011
For more information contact Allison Ludwig, Project Manager, at 202-783-1300 or email@example.com.