The Value of NQF Membership
Improving healthcare is a matter of critical importance that will require action by a wide variety of healthcare stakeholders. The National Quality Forum brings together healthcare leaders from every sector of the industry as part of a national dialogue that works in partnership to build consensus on national priorities and goals for performance improvement; endorse national consensus standards for measuring and publicly reporting on performance; and promote the attainment of national goals through education and outreach programs. Take your seat at our table. Make your voice heard. Apply for NQF membership.
Setting National Standards for Healthcare Quality
Each member organization has the right to comment and vote on candidate consensus standards for healthcare. NQF-endorsed® standards guide national policy and impact all healthcare organizations. Each member organization also has the opportunity to nominate experts of its choice for selection to critical taskforces and committees.
Making Connections with Leaders in Healthcare Quality
At the annual conference members interact with policymakers and visionaries in healthcare quality. Through NQF's unique Member Council structure, members interact with leading researchers and cutting-edge practitioners.
Joining the Conversation on Healthcare Quality
NQF members have access to additional communications from NQF, including:
- Receiving first preference to participate on Steering Committees and Expert Panels;
- Receiving regular updates on NQF activities, including comment periods and votes;
- Having access to content restricted to NQF members only on the NQF website;
- Receiving invitations to special member-only meetings and events; and
- Enjoying substantially reduced registration fees for NQF conferences, meetings, and colloquia.
For more information, download the NQF membership application. You may also contact us at email@example.com.