Education Resource Center
Learn more through on-demand
webinars, videos, and visual tools. Learn at your own pace, on your own
schedule. Download resources when you need them. It’s all in one place, for NQF
Member Education Summer Series: The Intersection of Hospital Readmissions and Behavioral Health
In this three-part webinar series, learn about reducing hospital readmissions for patients affected by behavioral health issues including substance abuse and mental illness.
- Part 1: The Provider Perspective with Adventist Health System | Jun 27 | Event Recording
- Part 2: The Provider and Payer Perspective with HealthPartners | Jul 18 | Event Recording
- Part 3: The Patient Perspective | Aug 23 | Event Recording
Access more information on the Member Education Summer Series
Videos About Quality
Learn more about how measures make a difference in hospitals and communities every day.
Access the Videos
The Measurement Basics are everything you need to know about the building blocks of quality and
measurement, in one place.
Quality and quality
measurement are essential parts of federal legislation, giving the quality
community a policy framework for advancing their work.
Access an Introduction
to Quality and Federal Policy
Medicare Payment and MACRA
Learn more about the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) and how it affects you.
- All Member Call: MACRA Interim Final Rule | Dec 8 | Event Recording
- CMS Briefing on Proposed Rule for MACRA, Part 2 - MIPS | Jun 7 | Event Recording
- CMS Briefing on Proposed Rule for MACRA, Part I - MIPS | May 19 | Event Recording
Spend a few minutes learning about the Quality Community, NQF benefits and services, and paths to participation in our work.
Access the Orientation