The National Quality Forum (NQF) Measure Applications Partnership (MAP) convened a MAP Hospital Workgroup on behalf of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to provide input on the measures under consideration (MUCs).
In partnership with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the National Quality Forum (NQF) convened a MAP Hospital Workgroup to provide input on the measures under consideration (MUCs) to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) with a lens for selection and coordination of measures for hospitals, including inpatient acute, outpatient, cancer, and psychiatric hospitals.
About the Project
In this project, the MAP Hospital Workgroup, with oversight from the MAP Coordinating Committee, will provide recommendations on issues related to measures that would impact hospitals, including inpatient acute, outpatient, cancer, and psychiatric hospitals. The MAP Hospital Workgroup will participate in web meetings to review the MUC list and provide feedback to be included in the materials reviewed the Coordinating Committee.
The Hospital Workgroup provides annual pre-rulemaking input on the following programs:
- Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (Hospital IQR)
- Medicare and Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program for Eligible Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP)
- Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (Hospital OQR)
- Prospective Payment System Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR)
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting (IPFQR)
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP)
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions Reduction Program (HACRP)
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR)
- End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program (ESRD QIP)
- Rural Emergency Hospital Quality Reporting Program (REHQRP)
This project is funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
For more information, contact the project team at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.